Pages

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

So what exactly is going to be posted on this blog and a little bit about me!

First of all I need some people to have an interest in this, but I feel like if some people decide that they love this blog that they will tell their friends and so on...
I feel like I need a plan for this blog. If I don't have a plan and set whatever is going to be on it and when stuff is going to be on it, then it will not be successful or I will be negligent to post. Anyway, this is how its going to work for now.
At the end of the month I will post a favorites post. What my favorites have been for the month etc.
I will try at least once every week to post a review on something new I am trying or have tried. I will rate it and talk about it and also post prices and where to buy it if I like it.
Through out the month I will be posting little random things that I find cool or something encouraging. Everyone always needs some encouragement, am I right?
I may also eventually post hauls etc.
If I also find some super cool sales I will post about them here too!


So know that I've kinda laid out what is going to be posted on this blog, I will let you know a little about myself. I am a 20 y/o college student at the University of Memphis and I am part of the Alpha Gamma Delta sisterhood. I really love art, fashion, and make up/beauty. I also have a bit of a shopping addiction. I love all things cute and glittery. I am also into helping people and making people feel good and confident about themselves.  Everyone is awesome in their own individual way and I just want everyone to know that.
I also have a cat named Mowgli who is SO incredibly spoiled. (I may have lil posts about him to, because he's just too adorable not to post!!!!!)
I'm also very bad at talking about myself. So I guess this wraps it up!

Even if people don't like this blog, it is something for me to do and something I've kinda always wanted to do since I was in middle school. I just didn't think anyone would read it or like it. I hope the people that do read this blog enjoy it and maybe find it helpful or encouraging!

-Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment